VAI Members: All individual registered members of Visual Arts Ireland who are permanently resident in the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man and have paid the appropriate subscription will automatically be covered by Member’s Public and Products Liability Insurance from Hencilla Canworth. To view the policy and eligibility see here.
Artists Insurance Policy
The Artists Insurance Policy is an affordably priced tailored package of insurance covers designed specifically for visual and applied artists. Cover is available from as little as £157.50.
Although competitively priced the policy provides a comprehensive cover including:
- Completed work is insured for the artist’s net selling price
- Work in progress cover
- Worldwide cover available including storage, transit and exhibition risks
- Cover for studio contents, tools and equipment
- UK/Europe & Worldwide covers available
- Option to include Studio Buildings cover
- £50,000 loss of Gross Profit cover provided automatically
- Option to increase
- Cover extended to include exhibition venues and contract sites
- £10,000,000 Limit of Indemnity
- Temporary employee cover available